Salt Room Etiquette
- Please be on time. When your massage is booked you will be told to pay attention to the map on the website so that you don't get lost because of misdirection from GPS systems. You are requested to arrive 15 minutes early if this is a first appointment, and 5 minutes early if you are an established guest. Please be respectful of the therapists and other guests time. They want the same kind care that you are booking. There is usually a massage booked directly after yours or the therapist must leave to care for another guest. You will be required to pay for your full booked time.
Please remember, if you are a no-show you will be charged the full massage price.
- No food or fluids are allowed in the salt room. Any accidental spills will melt and erode the salt floor.
- Please do not throw salt or handle the fountain décor.
- Please do not bring your valuables into the salt spa. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen property.
- Please do not wear perfumes, lotions, or other substances that have a fragrance. Many are allergic to perfumes or colognes.
- Dress comfortably and warmly. You will be asked to remove shoes and you’ll be given light socks to keep your feet warm, and a light blanket in case you chill easy.
- Please make sure you use the restroom before the session starts.
- Wash your hands and your children’s hands before entering the rooms.
- Please turn off your electronics. We encourage you to leave them in your car to prevent any damage the salted air may cause.
- Please maintain silence during the session. Many people prefer to meditate or simply relax during the session.
- Unless there is an emergency, please refrain from leaving the salt room while a session is in progress.
- Children 12 and under must always be accompanied by a parent or guardian while in the salt room. We expect that parents will ensure good behavior on the part of their children. We expect responsible and respectful conduct at all times.
Thank you for helping us keep the Salt Room a safe and pleasant place for everyone!